Sunday, May 13, 2012

Emma MacNary - Photoshoot & Download

I've created a new sim for you guys, and her name is Emma MacNary! Emma's a very preppy girl, and I intentionally made her very girly because I wanted her to be the kind of girl who no one expects to be smart, yet turns out to be a total nerd. (Kind of like me, heheh!) Her everyday outfit and formalwear were inspired by the Hollister patterns that they use over and over. I don't have any Hollister-esque dresses in my game so I couldn't achieve the full Hollister effect, but I think I came pretty close, especially with the formal dress. :)








You can download Emma from the Exchange here.

Name: Emma MacNary
Gender: Female
Age: YA
Fitness: Trim
Weight: Thin
Subtype: Human
Traits: Workaholic, Bookworm, Party Animal, Social Butterfly, Genius

I think I'll continue with this sim-making stuff, since Arynn got a ton of positive feedback over on the forums! Glad to know you guys are liking my creations. :) I hope you like Emma just as much!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! And to the children... You better treat 'em like goddesses today. ;)

-Siminoid

P.S. The house is coming along really well! I'll probably get started on writing the prologue tomorrow or Monday, but I won't get around to taking pictures until Tuesday at the absolute earliest. I'm hoping to have the prologue up by Saturday, but I make no promises. ;) Expect a preview soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I read 'em all. :)